World Wildlife Fund (WWF), the world's leading conservation organization, seeks a Campaign Manager at our Washington, DC office. The person in this role leads the development, implementation and management of WWF's employee engagement program, to drive sustainability in the workplace, advance WWF's conservation mission, and increase awareness of WWF.
• Leads WWF's employee engagement platform, working to maximize employee giving revenue from Fortune 1000 companies, drive sustainability in the workplace, advance WWF's conservation mission and increase awareness of WWF in the workplace.
• Responsible for securing ongoing corporate participation in WWF employee engagement efforts, ensuring the financial sustainability of the platform and driving year-over-year increases in employee giving.
• Leads the promotion of WWF's employee engagement offerings. Engages with Private Sector Engagement (PSE) team members on successful outreach to companies, and monitors progress against new business development goals.
• Works with employee engagement staff to oversee the successful implementation of employee engagement pilot efforts, and manages relationship with key contacts at the company.
• Works with internal and external stakeholders to track key performance indicators to measure and optimize employee engagement content, donation appeals and other platform elements.
• Directs the ongoing development and optimization of engaging content and materials for the employee engagement platform, including basic tools, events, resources and tips to increase sustainability in the workplace. Develops and implements the master calendar for employee engagement content, aligned with WWF's Marketing and Communications team and Development team activities.
• Manages vendor relationships as needed, ensuring timely delivery of deliverables, working with PSE's business services team to ensure vendor contracts are in place and payments are made on time.
• Represents PSE and WWF internally and externally as an expert on employee engagement, giving and mobilization.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• A minimum of eight years of experience in fundraising, cultivation and solicitation of corporate donors, or relevant experience with the private sector in sales / business development is required
• A Bachelor's degree is required. A Master's degree is preferred, and will substitute for 2 years of experience.
• Previous experience in managing employee engagement campaigns is a plus.
• Must demonstrate a successful record of fundraising accomplishments, and ability to manage multiple tasks, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
• Proven experience with 'big picture' thinking.
• Critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Direct work experience in people management.
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, oral and written communication skills. Experience with content development and management a plus.
• Knowledge of standard development practices and techniques, proposal writing, and prospect research.
• Excellent ability to build internal and external relationships.
• Comfortable interacting with corporate personnel at all levels.
• Ability to effectively influence and lead others, including external relationships.
• Energy and the ability to innovate and drive results in a fast-moving environment.
• Demonstrated leadership skills.
• Strong commitment to the mission, goals, and values of WWF.
Please Note: Application deadline is Sunday, May 28th
• Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page (https://careers-wwfus.icims.com/jobs
), Requisition #17075
• Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/ys3vtbjky5hybrpq
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on DotOrgJobs